PROBLEMS? PLEASE SEE THE ERROR MESSAGE IN RED THEN CHECK THIS LIST OF COMMON PROBLEMS
- typing only the first part of the email address, eg 'myname' instead of 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- hitting the wrong key, for example typing a comma (,) when it should be a full stop (.)
- getting the last bit of the email address wrong, eg .com instead of .net or .co.uk
- misreading the password, for example a lower-case Q and a lower-case G can easily be confused
- your browser is remembering what you entered earlier; this won't be obvious since the password is hidden, so try copying and pasting the password rather than typing it character by character
Note: if you repeatedly arrive at this screen, but there is no error message displayed in red above, this usually indicates that 'cookies'
have been disabled on your computer; if so, please re-enable cookies before logging-in. Alternatively if cookies are already enabled
you may need to delete the LostCousins cookie in your browser.