PROBLEMS? PLEASE SEE THE ERROR MESSAGE IN RED THEN CHECK THIS LIST OF COMMON PROBLEMS
- entering an email address other than the one under which your account is held; if you receive our newsletter emails you will find
the correct email address in the text of the email (this may not be the address that the email was finally delivered to)
- typing only the first part of the email address, eg 'myname' instead of 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- hitting the wrong key, for example typing a comma (,) when it should be a full stop (.)
- getting the last bit of the email address wrong, eg .com instead of .net or .co.uk
- misreading the password, for example a lower-case Q and a lower-case G can easily be confused
- your browser is remembering what you entered earlier; this won't be obvious since the password is hidden, so try copying and pasting the password rather than typing it character by character
Note: if you repeatedly arrive at this screen, but there is no error message displayed in red above, this usually indicates that 'cookies'
have been disabled on your computer; if so, please re-enable cookies before logging-in. Alternatively if cookies are already enabled
you may need to delete the LostCousins cookie in your browser.